Our 2019 Presentation Day and AGM will be held on Saturday 2nd November at Warringah Rugby Park (Rat Park) function room. It will be BYO food and Drinks with a jumping castle for the kids
We ask that you arrive at 11.30am with the first presentations taking place at 12pm sharp. Our AGM will begin at 1pm, at the completion of the AGM we will continue with the presentations
As is required, all positions within the Club are open for people interested in nominating for a role. For the Club to continue to move forward it is important that new ideas and enthusiasm are brought into the management team. It is equally important that all roles are filled. We had several positions that were vacant for all or most of the year and that created extra workload for those who had already volunteered for other roles.
Please don’t wait for others to put their hand up or assume that someone else more qualified than you will. We realise that a lot of parents have busy lives, but many hands make the workload lighter. There are many of you with various talents that could do a great job either on the committee or in any of the other key areas of the Club operations. Remember also that a lot of the roles could be shared so please, if you are interested but not sure if you can do the job by yourself, ask your partner or a friend to join you. We ask that you offer to assist in any way you can.
Nominations for positions should be emailed to the President by 2th October 2019. These can be made via email using the Office Bearer Nominations Form.
Please note that nominations from the floor at the AGM will only be accepted where there is no written nomination for a position.
The links below will take you to the relevant documents on the Raiders website.and give you a overview of some of the roles and responsibilities as given by NSWRL
- Request for Nomination 2020 – https://monavalerugbyleague.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Nomination-Form-for-Office-Bearers-2020.pdf
- Overview of Roles & Responsibilities – https://monavalerugbyleague.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Roles-Responsibilities-2020.pdf
- Role of President – 2. President – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Secretary – 3. Secretary – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Treasurer – 4. Treasurer – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Sponsorship Manager – 6. Sponorship & Fundraising – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Canteen Supervisor – 8. Canteen Supervisor – NSWRL Position Descriptions
- Role of Gear & Uniform Manager – 9. Gear Manager – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Coaching Co-Ordinator 10. Coaching Co-ordinator – NSWRL Position Descriptions
- Role of a Coach – 11. Coach – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of team Manager – 12. Team Manager – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of First Aid Manager – 13. Sports Trainer Co-ordinator – NSWRL Position Description
- Role of Sports Trainer – 14. Sports Trainer – NSWRL Position Description
We look forward to seeing you all there.